Sacramento’s berry season is beginning to start, and it’s easy to find juicy and fresh strawberries at many of the local farms. This strawberry mojito is a fun way to enjoy those robust and sweet berries, straight from farm to table. Skip the rum if you’re looking for a non-alcoholic version. Cheers!
- muddler and bar spoon
- ⅓ cup chopped strawberries (about 3 strawberries)
- 5 to 6 mint leaves
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- Ice cubes
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 2 ounces white rum
- 4 ounces club soda
- Mint sprig, strawberry, and lime wheel , optional for garnish
- Put strawberries, mint leaves and simple syrup in a highball glass and muddle until strawberries are crushed and mint oil is released.
- Top with ice and add lime juice, rum and club soda.
- Stir well, garnish with mint sprig, strawberry and lime wheel. Enjoy!
More strawberry ideas!
Salty and earthy flavors merge together in a compact, green Frescatrano olive that’s breaded…September 15, 2023
Whoa – who knew food could be so sexy?! This salad is created with…September 12, 2023
Fresh garden pesto screams summer, and it can elevate a basic meal in seconds. …June 28, 2023
Summer is approaching, and soon our Sacramento gardens will be filled with an overabundance…June 13, 2023
Sacramento’s berry season is beginning to start, and it’s easy to find juicy and…May 2, 2023
Let’s get bubbly with Mimosa made with icy cold prosecco and freshly squeezed orange…May 1, 2023
These strawberry pie pops are easy to make and fun to eat! They are…May 1, 2023
It’s finally coming and we’ve been high fiving trees all week because we can’t…March 13, 2023
This tangy and sweet persimmon vinaigrette is a perfect way to use fall persimmons.…February 28, 2023
This Lime Caesar dressing recipe is fun and perfectly fresh! It’s way better than…September 15, 2022