This is a refreshing homemade peach drink recipe that’s a bit sassy and bubbly. Fresh fruit and sparkling water make this a perfect porch drink.
This homemade peach recipe drink is fun. It’s kinda like a smoothie gave some soda water a big hug. It’s got bubbles and it’s refreshing, and it has fruit. It really feels like summer. Peaches are a mid-summer harvest, and using ripe peaches is a great way to compliment the tastes of summer. Plus, we like to add a spring of rosemary. Rosemary and peach are a unique combination that compliment each other well.
Bonus points – it looks so pretty!
This recipe requires just four ingredients. Grab some ripe peaches and mangos, orange juice, and soda water! We love this one. If you don’t have a soda maker, then sparkling water or ginger ale would also taste incredible. Champagne would be fun, too!
Besides that, it’s simple to make. Just blend the peach, mango, and orange juice together.
Then, spoon a few tablespoons into the bottom of a glass jar. Top with ice, then pour your sparkling water over it.
Add a few wedges of peaches, a sprig of rosemary, and grab your favorite book. This is the perfect drink to sip.
Need something to snack on while you sip this? Try this absolutely perfect summer sandwich, the Pan Banat. There’s something about the tart olives and pickled veggies that pairs nicely with a bubbly drink.
Notes on Homemade Peach Drink Recipe:
- If you don’t have orange juice on hand, you can easily swap it with another fruity drink! Peach and mango pair will with pineapple, strawberry, and even apple juice. Play around with different juice combinations, and you’ll still get something fruity and refreshing.
- Chill the sparkling liquid before hand. It really tastes better chilled. If you don’t have time to chill the sparkling liquid before, then just add extra ice.
Fizzy Peach Drink Recipe
- 2 cups fresh peaches, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mango, sliced
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 8 ounces sparkling water or champagne
- wedge of peach for garnish
- sprig of Rosemary for garnish
- Blend fruit and juice.
- Evenly split mixure up between 6 glasses.
- Add ice, and top with sparkling liquid.
- Optional: top with peach slice or rosemary.